Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Abit AN8-SLI at bit-tech

Abit AN8-SLI at bit-tech

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Today, we're putting ABIT's AN8-SLI motherboard through our battery of tests. Is it the ideal nForce4 SLI solution for Athlon 64 with a competitive price under 100? We have the answers right here..

Quote: "If you're looking for dual ethernet and more than four SATA ports, you would be better looking elsewhere. However, if you aren't looking for an nForce4 SLI motherboard with more than one ethernet port and four SATA II ports, the AN8-SLI makes for a good purchase if you are planning on air cooling. If you are looking to use watercooling, you might want to consider something with an active cooling solution on the PWMs next to the CPU socket. As an air cooled overclockers motherboard, this board does its job remarkably well.

Link: http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/200...an8_sli/1.html