Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > SOAP or RMI interface for Java Client Application

SOAP or RMI interface for Java Client Application

Shinya Koizumi

Right now we are planning to move to J2EE and
worndering we have client application developed
by JAVA should go directly conecting with EJB or
through web service(SOAP).

I think for java client application since we can
communicate through objects we should use the
RMI instead of Soap.

What do you think?

SK

Why does java.rmi.Naming not implement interface java.rmi.Registry? Jan Schulze Java 1 03-26-2005 07:45 AM
RMI Vs RMI over IIOP JScoobyCed Java 1 01-28-2005 09:54 AM
RMI, JINI or RMI/IIOP Buu Nguyen Java 1 08-25-2004 11:28 AM
Connect using Java RMI to a running Java Application vnssoftware Java 0 08-12-2004 04:51 PM
SOAP Client creation in ASP.NET using MS SOAP Toolkit Sham Ramakrishnan ASP .Net 2 07-01-2003 11:29 AM

Advertisments