Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Outlook express (out of office) & Treo 650 probs

Outlook express (out of office) & Treo 650 probs

=?Utf-8?B?VmluaQ==?=

How do i get outlook express to auto-reply while im on holiday. And do i need
3rd party software to sync contact etc with Treo or does this only work with
Outlook.
Help this pup out Lads and Lassies.

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Out of Office Assistant Is Not Available in Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/267880/en-us

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*----------------

"Vini" wrote:

| How do i get outlook express to auto-reply while im on holiday. And do i need
| 3rd party software to sync contact etc with Treo or does this only work with
| Outlook.
| Help this pup out Lads and Lassies.

Jim Nugent

It looks like you can make a rule to reply to every message with a message
you've set up in a .eml file. IIRC it "forwards" it. Sort of klunky but it
would probably get the job done.
--
Jim
"Remember, an amateur built the Ark; professionals built the Titanic."

In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
Carey Frisch [MVP] <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Out of Office Assistant Is Not Available in Outlook Express
>

>> How do i get outlook express to auto-reply while im on holiday. And
>> do i need 3rd party software to sync contact etc with Treo or does
>> this only work with Outlook.
>> Help this pup out Lads and Lassies.

--
Jim Nugent

Motorola Q - Treo 650 Killer? Hyms BB Digital Photography 4 05-29-2007 12:03 AM
Program for Inventory for Palm Treo 650 Tass Computer Support 3 03-22-2007 11:22 PM
VOIP on Palm Treo 650 naftali VOIP 0 04-08-2006 04:22 PM
AOL on TREO 650 8jk2 Computer Support 4 02-23-2006 08:05 PM
j2me treo 650 bluetooth kevincw01 Java 0 10-03-2005 06:59 PM

Advertisments