Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > ABORTION IS RIGHT FOR LIBERAL BABIES

ABORTION IS RIGHT FOR LIBERAL BABIES

You hooked up at a Howeird Dean rally. One nighter, of course. Nothing
sex, as usual. Now you're pregnant and don't want it. Naturally.
Taxpayers don't either. Scrape out that liberal vent, ho. Better yet,
wait till the little bolshevik develops a nervous system and vacuum out
her brain.

Michael P Gabriel

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> You hooked up at a Howeird Dean rally. One nighter, of course. Nothing
> sex, as usual. Now you're pregnant and don't want it. Naturally.
> Taxpayers don't either. Scrape out that liberal vent, ho. Better yet,
> wait till the little bolshevik develops a nervous system and vacuum out
> her brain.

>>You joke about a serious issue! Jeremiah, a prophet who spoke Gods

words at His command, said, "I Knew You Before You Were Born" If you
believe in God, you don't abort.

! McCain : Anti-Abortion AND Pro-Fetal-Tissue-Research Bucky Breeder Computer Support 1 10-29-2008 07:39 PM
Pop goes abortion Lesley Gry DVD Video 0 12-03-2005 04:06 AM
Strange abortion of for loop hall C++ 4 04-14-2004 03:50 PM

Advertisments