Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Scam ?

Scam ?

Arsalan

I've seen couple of people advertise on this group, saying that they'll give
exam on behalf of other people.

For one reason I dont think that's possible

When you go to testing center, they ask for ID [either driving licence,
passport, etc] so its difficult to impersonate someone else.

FrisbeeŽ

"Arsalan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OJ$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've seen couple of people advertise on this group, saying that they'll
> give exam on behalf of other people.
>
> For one reason I dont think that's possible
>
> When you go to testing center, they ask for ID [either driving licence,
> passport, etc] so its difficult to impersonate someone else.

In this particular instance, the operators of the scam are also the supposed
owners of the testing centers.

However, from what I understand, it never even gets that far. They take
your money and you get nothing in return. Which seems fair to me, since if
you're immoral enough to want to go that far to get certified and you throw
your money away in the process, it's kind of hard to feel sorry for you.

Arsalan

Well as you've said, they also own the testing center

This is what I got from MCSE newsgroup. Can you imagine this. Unethical.
=============================
FRIENDS
Here i m going to tell you the fastest way to get
MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,ORACLE,SOLAIS certified without efforts......

friends i have five vue and prometric testing sites here in
INDIA.......so, i will do the exams on the behalf of the candidates,
make them pass and charge some extra amount from them.........
see i need ur some details then i will book ur exam on my testing site,

make u pass in exam then send scoresheet to you....by using that
scoresheet u will easily able to check ur exam status online on related

note :- PAY AFTER CONFIRMATION OPTION IS ONLY AVALIABLE ONLY FOR
MICROSOFT TESTS...

official secure site.....
when u will check ur exam status online only then send me payment
through western union money transfer.......

what details i need from the candidates :-

1. candidate full name(that he wants to appear on his scoresheet and
certificate)
2. candidate full address(for certificatio delivery)
3. candidate passport or driving liciense scan copy(as photo id proof)
4. candidate landline as well as cell number(with country code)
5. correct exam numbers.......

so, if anyone is really intrested in this then jsut mail me these
details then he will be certified within a week....

rates :-

any microsoft exam :- 300 usd(including exam fee)
ccna exam :- 600 usd(including exam fee) ----half payment in advance
ccnp each exam :- 700 usd(inlcduing exam fee) ------half payment in
advance

note :- pay after confirmation option is only avaliable for MICROSOFT
tests..

so.if anyone intrested in this just mail me at
(E-Mail Removed) or (E-Mail Removed)
u can also catch me on chat on my both messengers...
thanzzzzzzzzzz friends
vinay
=============================

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Arsalan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OJ$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I've seen couple of people advertise on this group, saying that they'll
>> give exam on behalf of other people.
>>
>> For one reason I dont think that's possible
>>
>> When you go to testing center, they ask for ID [either driving licence,
>> passport, etc] so its difficult to impersonate someone else.

> In this particular instance, the operators of the scam are also the
> supposed owners of the testing centers.
>
> However, from what I understand, it never even gets that far. They take
> your money and you get nothing in return. Which seems fair to me, since
> if you're immoral enough to want to go that far to get certified and you
> throw your money away in the process, it's kind of hard to feel sorry for
> you.

racniro@gmail.com

yes that is true. You can not impersonate pepople,
Why do you get the certification , if you can not work

Bigus DiŠkus

"Arsalan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well as you've said, they also own the testing center
>
> This is what I got from MCSE newsgroup. Can you imagine this. Unethical.

We see that letter from Vinay at least once a week. It's nothing new to us.

And yes, it is very unethical.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP 00110011