Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Never Mind - problem solved

Never Mind - problem solved

Paul

Paul <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns9720BCB77587Anotmenotherecom@216.196.97.14 2:

I started FF in safe mode and the large space below the bar disappears.
There's obviously a problem with my "profile" so I'll fiddle with that - or
simply re-install.

gwtc

Paul wrote:

> Paul <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:Xns9720BCB77587Anotmenotherecom@216.196.97.14 2:
>

> I started FF in safe mode and the large space below the bar disappears.
> There's obviously a problem with my "profile" so I'll fiddle with that - or
> simply re-install.

I don't know what your problem is but the first thing to look at is
either a theme is not compatible, or an extension is causing it.

Reinstalling FF will not help. You can create another profile, by
clicking on Start, Run and enter:

firefox.exe -p

This will bring up the profile manager and you can create a new one
that way.