Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCPD exam 70-536

MCPD exam 70-536

drnital@gmail.com

If it is available, where can Ibuy it from?

JO

Lot of people here praise that book/author. I'm getting it the first
chance I get.

-jo

neil.weller@gmail.com

> If it is available, where can Ibuy it from?

Have you considered trying to figure this out for yourself?

Here is a suggestion, somewhere named after a really long river.... If
you just type random river names into your browser, you will hit it
eventually.

Neil

iioana iioana is offline
Junior Member

hello.
sory if this is not the place to ask this question, but can anyone tell me if exam 70-536 contains questions in more .net languages. Is the exam formed from questions from C#, VB and C++?
Can't i take the exam only in C# language?
Or do i have to be able to answer to VB and C++ questions also?