Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > firefox newbie question

firefox newbie question

phill

Hi everyone,

is it possible to get the firefox / mozilla process to return
a list of the current urls open in its tabs via the shell.

I know that an existing mozilla process can recieve
commands from the shell mozilla -remote 'openURL($URL)' or add bookmarks etc.

Basically I want to bookmark to a seperate application outside firefox.

Thanks in advance

Phill