Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > OCZ Rally Drives

OCZ Rally Drives

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: I've now had these two units for about a month, the ability to drop half a DVD's worth of content on to the drive in a few minutes is great. The Rally drive's small form makes carrying the unit a breeze. While it's certainly possible to find smaller thumb drives, going any smaller brings the risk of breaking the unit or simply losing it. I find the Rally drive to be the perfect size for me to clip onto my carabineer and keys without adding too much weight. The only thing I've noticed after a month of use is that the black paint on the Rally drive eventually does scratch off. While it doesn't affect performance, those who care about aesthetics will want to be a bit more careful and avoid leaving the drive in a pocketful of keys and coins; eventually you'd be left with a logo-less aluminum casing.

Link: http://www.overclockersonline.com/in...ticles&num=332

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

mines getting scratched, FAILED pencil Case Test... but then again the Voyager did to the rubber name is coming off