Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Help for rookie

Help for rookie

JZ

Hi all,

I'd like to take lots pics in my next trip to Europe. I have Olympus
C4000. As a rookie, I wanna take the general pics, like falls, night
street scene, buildings, etc. In some cases (water falls, night
scene..), I guess I have to use manual. Are there any web lessions for
these situations?

Thanks a lot!!

Marvin Margoshes

"JZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to take lots pics in my next trip to Europe. I have Olympus
> C4000. As a rookie, I wanna take the general pics, like falls, night
> street scene, buildings, etc. In some cases (water falls, night
> scene..), I guess I have to use manual. Are there any web lessions for
> these situations?
>
> Thanks a lot!!

You could take a book along and consult it at any time. Try that with a Web
site.

The methods for wat you want to do aren't different for film than for
digicams. There are lots of books on phootgraphy for beginners. You could
even check one out of the library.

Lee K

"JZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to take lots pics in my next trip to Europe. I have Olympus
> C4000. As a rookie, I wanna take the general pics, like falls, night
> street scene, buildings, etc. In some cases (water falls, night
> scene..), I guess I have to use manual. Are there any web lessions for
> these situations?
>
> Thanks a lot!!

Try this site (skip "course 1", i.e., the bookstore that supports the site):
http://www.shortcourses.com/

Rookie Help Needed - Can This Camera Be Fixed - Link to Pictures Les Stewart Digital Photography 19 07-18-2007 09:32 PM
ASP.NET rookie needs help finding postback data =?Utf-8?B?anJldHQ=?= ASP .Net 4 09-22-2006 03:55 AM
C++ rookie having trouble. Anybody care to try to help? Don Bruder C++ 11 09-21-2003 12:11 AM
MCSE rookie need help Marko MCSE 0 09-16-2003 05:43 AM
Re: MCSE rookie need help gg77 MCSE 0 09-15-2003 05:34 PM

Advertisments