Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Asys Freedom Tower Series (CK-1022-5) Eiffel Tower @ ThinkComputers.org

Asys Freedom Tower Series (CK-1022-5) Eiffel Tower @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “Today for review I have something I think is very cool, and has now become my favorite case of all time. Asys is a new sponsor to ThinkComputers, this is our first review for them. I received from them what they consider a Super Tower or Entry Level Server PC Case from their Freedom Tower series called the Eiffel Tower. This case has so many features, and is just so well built I was amazed by it, truly amazed at the fact that they are not more popular. The quality of this case can easily be considered the best of every case that I have reviewed and owned thus far. Let's get into the review and you can see why I am so excited about it.”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...reviews&id=295