Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photo CD Software

Photo CD Software

Henriette og Michael

Help me
I need some software whits can make an photo cd, whit background music, more
than one number. If it can be played on pc and dvd it vil be fine, and have
up to 500 pictures on the cd.

If you know some software who can do this, let me know.

Michael
Denmark

---

Phil Kempster

Henriette og Michael wrote:
> Help me
> I need some software whits can make an photo cd, whit background music, more
> than one number. If it can be played on pc and dvd it vil be fine, and have
> up to 500 pictures on the cd.
>
> If you know some software who can do this, let me know.
>
> Michael
> Denmark

Try http://www.antixsoft.com

Phil

> ---

Marvin Margoshes

"Henriette og Michael" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ccbb4s$1rg2$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Help me
> I need some software whits can make an photo cd, whit background music,

more
> than one number. If it can be played on pc and dvd it vil be fine, and

have
> up to 500 pictures on the cd.
>
> If you know some software who can do this, let me know.
>
> Michael
> Denmark

Try Paint Shop Photo Album free by downloading it from www.jasc.com.

Natalia Blomeier