Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > asetek WaterChill Extreme Watercooling Kit @ Viperlair

asetek WaterChill Extreme Watercooling Kit @ Viperlair

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

A 12v Pump with software control, three blocks and six 120mm fans are just some of the highlights of this kit.

"Performance is great; be it silence or low temperatures you are after, the asetek WaterChill Extreme kit will provide you with both options. Even when the system is running at it's quietest, the performance is very good, and at full speed (loud, but not overly so; I've heard louder air cooling solutions that didn't perform half as well) the temperatures are simply the lowest I've seen, and the lowest I'm likely to see short of chilling the water."

http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/coo...id/asetek/wcx/