Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > MGE XG Vortec 500W

MGE XG Vortec 500W

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

MGE targets the extreme gamer/modder niche and the build-your-own mainstream market of PC enthusiasts with this power supply. It features a unique blue anodized design with side windows in the PSU case. A PCI-Express video card connector is available, all cables are sleeved. During our testing we found that the PSU can supply stable clean voltage. Another plus is that the retail price of $60 is quite competitive.

Link: http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/MGE/XGVortec500