Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Guy Sells Empty Xbox360 on eBay for $600

Guy Sells Empty Xbox360 on eBay for $600

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Fair play to the seller though! He told everyone that it was an empty box with NOTHING inside and still, people are dumb enough to spend over $600 on it!

Hahaha, I feel kinda bad for the buyer though...

Check out the ended auction here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...fromZR8QQfviZ1

"PREMIUM XBOX 360! DOES NOT Come with 20GB Hard Drive, Console, HD Cables, Wireless Controller, Headset! In other words for those of you who do not understand, YES YOU ARE GETTING AN EMPTY BOX SO DO NOT ASK! Great for gags!"

if people dont understand that then they deserve to lose 600 dollars for a cardboard box MADE BY HIM!! ITS NOT EVEN THE REAL BOX~!!!!

"just the Xbox 360 home-made box. this box is great hand made by me says XBOX right on it It doesn't look anything like the picture I included in the auction. It looks much better, in my opinion"

Gez Gez is offline
Senior Member

Haha, that is some funy s***. lmao

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

People always seem to fall for this

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

ahhh dam missed out a on a bargin ... LOL

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Man, what a goof... He's not even a registered seller. I doubt that EBay would force the buyer to actually go through with the transaction if he wanted to back out of it.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

lol, nah technically ebay cant do anything.

the worst that is legally possible is that if the buyer is a Non Paying Bidder

Gez Gez is offline
Senior Member

look at the bids though, it starts at $5 USD and then sky rockets up nearly $50 a bid.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

...for every smart person in this world. That keeps the whole thing balanced.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

lol whos the idiot for u al?

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Did you really want to ask that question Unholy? I mean, really, think about it for just a second there.