Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: I want this to be the longest thread EVER!

Charles Kader wrote:

>deKay <(E-Mail Removed)> succumbed to the irresistable force
>of peer pressure and finally wrote:
>>Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des
>>Thu, 01 Jul 2004 13:47:03 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof
>>do comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk Charles Kader
>><(E-Mail Removed)> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:
>>
>>>deKay <(E-Mail Removed)> succumbed to the irresistable

>>>Nuh?

>>Puh?

>Tuh?

Yuh?

--
http://tinyurl.com/61z5

Charles Kader

pressure and finally wrote:
>Charles Kader wrote:
>>
>>deKay <(E-Mail Removed)> succumbed to the irresistable force
>>of peer pressure and finally wrote:
>>>Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des
>>>Thu, 01 Jul 2004 13:47:03 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof
>>>do comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk Charles Kader
>>><(E-Mail Removed)> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

>>>Puh?

>>Tuh?

>Yuh?

Wuh?

--
Charles Kader, Caped Cascader, Usenet Sanitary Squad ID 128DB.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call

Charles Kader wrote:

> <(E-Mail Removed)> succumbed to the irresistable force of
>peer pressure and finally wrote:
>>Charles Kader wrote:
>>>
>>>deKay <(E-Mail Removed)> succumbed to the irresistable

>>>Tuh?

>>Yuh?

>Wuh?

Muh?

--
http://tinyurl.com/61z5

Charles Kader

pressure and finally wrote:
>Charles Kader wrote:
>>
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> succumbed to the irresistable force of
>>peer pressure and finally wrote:

>>>Yuh?

>>Wuh?

>Muh?

Fuh?

--

Charles Kader wrote:

> <(E-Mail Removed)> succumbed to the irresistable force of
>peer pressure and finally wrote:
>>Charles Kader wrote:
>>>
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> succumbed to the irresistable force

>>>Wuh?

>>Muh?

>Fuh?

Iuh?

--
http://tinyurl.com/61z5

deKay

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sun, 04 Jul
2004 11:05:33 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
yawatina tan reek esk (E-Mail Removed) () fornis do marikano es bono
tan el:

Suh?

deKay
--
+ Lofi Gaming - www.lofi-gaming.org.uk AC: deKay in Sponge
|- ugvm Magazine - www.ugvm.org.uk Gamertag: deKay 01

Charles Kader

pressure and finally wrote:
>Charles Kader wrote:
>>
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> succumbed to the irresistable force of
>>peer pressure and finally wrote:

>>>Muh?

>>Fuh?

>Iuh?

Euh?

--

pressure and finally wrote:
>Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sun, 04 Jul
>2004 11:05:33 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
>yawatina tan reek esk (E-Mail Removed) () fornis do marikano es bono
>tan el:
>
>>Charles Kader wrote:
>>>
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> succumbed to the irresistable force of

>>>Fuh?

>>Iuh?

>Suh?

Uuh?

--
Charles Kader, Caped Cascader, Usenet Sanitary Squad ID 128DB.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call
him vile names." -- Elbert Hubbard.

deKay

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sun, 04 Jul
2004 17:53:08 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,

Huh?

deKay
--
+ Lofi Gaming - www.lofi-gaming.org.uk AC: deKay in Sponge
|- ugvm Magazine - www.ugvm.org.uk Gamertag: deKay 01
|- Currently buying games at a rate of one every 14.33 hours

deKay

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sun, 04 Jul
2004 17:57:03 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,

Luh?

deKay