Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: I want this to be the longest thread EVER!

Re: I want this to be the longest thread EVER!

Charles Kader

deKay <(E-Mail Removed)> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
pressure and finally wrote:
>Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sun, 04 Jul
>2004 17:53:08 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
>yawatina tan reek esk Charles Kader <(E-Mail Removed)> fornis do marikano es
>bono tan el:
>
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
>>pressure and finally wrote:

>>>Iuh?

>>Euh?

>Huh?

Duh?

--
Charles Kader, Caped Cascader, Usenet Sanitary Squad ID 128DB.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call

pressure and finally wrote:
>Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sun, 04 Jul
>2004 17:57:03 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
>yawatina tan reek esk Charles Kader <(E-Mail Removed)> fornis do marikano es
>bono tan el:
>
>>deKay <(E-Mail Removed)> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
>>pressure and finally wrote:
>>>Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sun, 04 Jul
>>>2004 11:05:33 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
>>>yawatina tan reek esk (E-Mail Removed) () fornis do marikano es bono
>>>tan el:

>>>Suh?

>>Uuh?

>Luh?

Kuh?

--
Charles Kader, Caped Cascader, Usenet Sanitary Squad ID 128DB.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call
him vile names." -- Elbert Hubbard.

deKay

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, 05 Jul
2004 19:19:17 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,

Juh?

deKay
--
+ Lofi Gaming - www.lofi-gaming.org.uk
|- ugvm Magazine - www.ugvm.org.uk

pressure and finally wrote:
>Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, 05 Jul
>2004 19:19:17 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
>yawatina tan reek esk Charles Kader <(E-Mail Removed)> fornis do marikano es
>bono tan el:
>
>>deKay <(E-Mail Removed)> succumbed to the irresistable force of peer
>>pressure and finally wrote:
>>>Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sun, 04 Jul
>>>2004 17:53:08 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
>>>yawatina tan reek esk Charles Kader <(E-Mail Removed)> fornis do marikano es
>>>bono tan el:

>>>Huh?

>>Duh?

>Juh?

Nuh?

--
Charles Kader, Caped Cascader, Usenet Sanitary Squad ID 128DB.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call
him vile names." -- Elbert Hubbard.

deKay

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Tue, 06 Jul
2004 15:52:27 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,

=uh?

deKay
--
+ Lofi Gaming - www.lofi-gaming.org.uk AC: deKay in Sponge
|- ugvm Magazine - www.ugvm.org.uk Gamertag: deKay 01

deKay wrote:

>Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des
>Tue, 06 Jul 2004 15:52:27 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
>comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk Charles Kader
><(E-Mail Removed)> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:
>
>>deKay <(E-Mail Removed)> succumbed to the irresistable
>>force of peer pressure and finally wrote:
>>>Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des
>>>Mon, 05 Jul 2004 19:19:17 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof
>>>do comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk Charles Kader
>>><(E-Mail Removed)> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

>>>Juh?

>>Nuh?

>=uh?

-uh?

--
http://tinyurl.com/61z5

deKay

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sat, 10 Jul
2004 12:10:11 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,

+uh?

deKay
--

deKay wrote:

>Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des
>Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:10:11 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
>comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk (E-Mail Removed)
>() fornis do marikano es bono tan el:
>
>>deKay wrote:
>>>
>>>Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des
>>>Tue, 06 Jul 2004 15:52:27 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof
>>>do comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk Charles Kader
>>><(E-Mail Removed)> fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

>>>=uh?

>>-uh?

>+uh?

_uh?

--
http://tinyurl.com/61z5

deKay

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Tue, 13 Jul
2004 07:53:41 GMT, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,

~uh?

deKay