Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > TC-80N3 Canon Timer Control Switch

TC-80N3 Canon Timer Control Switch

Jimmy Smith

Does this unit "wake" the camera if you set it to snap a picture a couple of
hours after the camera has done an auto shut down? Will it keep waking it
for interval shots?

Jimmy

Tony Spadaro

If you are talking about an EOS 3 the camera doesn't shut down, just takes
it easy - no power is being consumed. The remote does everything necessary
to fire teh shutter, whether you set it for one second or 99.99 hours

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
"Jimmy Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:T%GEc.1437$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does this unit "wake" the camera if you set it to snap a picture a couple

of
> hours after the camera has done an auto shut down? Will it keep waking it
> for interval shots?
>
> Jimmy

Dave Herzstein

Jimmy Smith wrote:

> Does this unit "wake" the camera if you set it to snap a picture a couple of
> hours after the camera has done an auto shut down? Will it keep waking it
> for interval shots?
>
> Jimmy

Yes and yes.

-Dave