Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > CORDIC implemetation

CORDIC implemetation

anupam

hi
Can anybody suggest me a working CORDIC algorithm implementation in
VHDL or verilog or in any language.
I am confused with the written material available about the "precision"
, "intial iteration" and "guard bits"

regards,
Anupam Jain

Paul Burke

anupam wrote:
> hi
> Can anybody suggest me a working CORDIC algorithm implementation in
> VHDL or verilog or in any language.

http://www.opencores.org/browse.cgi/...table&filter2=

anupam

hi
i have tried this link and the code i got went right above my head so
could you please give some other link or source.I can explain the part
i couldn't understand in it ...

regards,
Anupam Jain