Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Suggestions for photo critique sites please?

Suggestions for photo critique sites please?

Paul Bartram

I put some of my photographic work up on www.usefilm.com hoping to get
comments on it, but the results have been very poor - several of what I
thought to be fair efforts got no attention whatever.

I had a bit of a Google looking for alternative sites to try, but couldn't
immediately see any that allow viewers to comment on the submissions. Any
suggestions?

Paul (Usefilm alias Paul Bear)

Mick Sterbs

"Paul Bartram" <p.bartram AT OR NEAR optusnet.com> wrote in message
news:40e2532b$0$25458$(E-Mail Removed) u...
> I put some of my photographic work up on www.usefilm.com hoping to get
> comments on it, but the results have been very poor - several of what I
> thought to be fair efforts got no attention whatever.
>
> I had a bit of a Google looking for alternative sites to try, but couldn't
> immediately see any that allow viewers to comment on the submissions. Any
> suggestions?
>
> Paul (Usefilm alias Paul Bear)

Photosig.com, though quite flawed in many ways, is probably the best bet,
and is certainly very popular.

YoYo

Paul try this site http://www.photo.net

"Paul Bartram" <p.bartram AT OR NEAR optusnet.com> wrote in message
news:40e2532b$0$25458$(E-Mail Removed) u...
> I put some of my photographic work up on www.usefilm.com hoping to get
> comments on it, but the results have been very poor - several of what I
> thought to be fair efforts got no attention whatever.
>
> I had a bit of a Google looking for alternative sites to try, but couldn't
> immediately see any that allow viewers to comment on the submissions. Any
> suggestions?
>
> Paul (Usefilm alias Paul Bear)

Bryan Wang Bryan Wang is offline
Junior Member