Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Where is the 3-Dot Button on the Canon S50?

Where is the 3-Dot Button on the Canon S50?

Al Smith

On page 74 of the User Guide for the Canon S50 in the
section titled "Selecting an AF Frame" step 1 states

Press (and then there is a box with 3 dots in it.
Under that it states "The AF frame appears in green on the LCD monitor."

I can't find any button, switch, etc with three dots on it.

____
Where is the | . . . | Button?
-----

Best I can do.

Johnny

> On page 74 of the User Guide for the Canon S50 in the
> section titled "Selecting an AF Frame" step 1 states

> Where is the | . . . | Button?

Try the SET button/multicontroller/four way switch (see page 12, which
should be a diagram of the camera back).

Al Smith

"Johnny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) et...
> > On page 74 of the User Guide for the Canon S50 in the
> > section titled "Selecting an AF Frame" step 1 states

> > Where is the | . . . | Button?

> Try the SET button/multicontroller/four way switch (see page 12, which
> should be a diagram of the camera back).

Dohh!! (swat)