Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wifi antennas

wifi antennas

Hjalmar Leon

Does 802.11g antennas send and receive signals at the same time? There is
any synchronization involved between three nodes accessing an Acces Point at
the same time?
Thanks, just curious

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Entry Level Wireless (all standards) have only one Radio, as a result, it
works in Half Duplex. I.e. the hardware can not send and receive at the same
time.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...