Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > If you are a Doctor and you own/owned a D30 please read this!

If you are a Doctor and you own/owned a D30 please read this!

york

Hi,

My name is John York. About a year ago I had an e-mail
correspondence with a man about wiether i should buy a Canon D30, r a
Minolta Dimage 7i. If this was you, would you please email me? I would
like to correspond again. I have much to tell you.

This is what I remember of you: You have a website that displays your
pictures. It starts off with shot from a D30 and ends up with shots
from your new, at the time, 1D.

please e-mail me if you see this and you think this might be you. even
if you're not a doctor. I could be wrong about that.

thank you,

john york

elemar@comcast.net

york <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: Hi,

: My name is John York. About a year ago I had an e-mail
: correspondence with a man about wiether i should buy a Canon D30, r a
: Minolta Dimage 7i. If this was you, would you please email me? I would
: like to correspond again. I have much to tell you.

: This is what I remember of you: You have a website that displays your
: pictures. It starts off with shot from a D30 and ends up with shots
: from your new, at the time, 1D.

: please e-mail me if you see this and you think this might be you. even
: if you're not a doctor. I could be wrong about that.

: thank you,

: john york

This is just a guess, but is this the website you had in mind?

http://www.dlcphotography.net/index.html

Even if it isn't, there are a lot of very good images there.

Ray

--
E. Ray Lemar http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)

spyware Doctor and spybot search and destroy huck Computer Support 17 04-26-2005 03:21 AM
Old Canon D30 and Sigma "Bigma" 50-500 cmp Digital Photography 13 04-17-2005 11:11 PM
Canon EOS 10D and Canon EOS D30 Gallery Thomas Schultz Digital Photography 0 03-09-2005 01:03 PM
Would You Consider--Canon EOS D30 or D60 Larry R Harrison Jr Digital Photography 11 10-22-2004 04:10 PM
Ipaq 2210 and D30 images? Si Digital Photography 3 10-17-2004 11:02 AM

Advertisments