Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Bingo ! !

Bingo ! !

Orville Wright

"Webkatz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<opr90xtfw0vkgaos@gdhaus>...

> > Lionel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Let me get this straight: Because you say that you've posted there
> > before under a handle, & I advanced the hypothesis that the moderator
> > was cutting you some slack, that somehow makes the moderator into some
> > kind of facist dictator? Man, that's one hell of a big chip on your
> > shoulder.

> No, that's you putting words in my mouth. Bad Lionel.

> > Lionel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Would you care to explain one thing to me? - You obviously have some
> > sort of major issue with the idea of moderated newsgroups, yet in
> > another of your posts, you talked about good you think web-boards are.
> > Surely you are aware that web-boards are usually moderated? So how come
> > you don't have a problem with them?

> No, no major issue. I just think that you're trying to pull a power play
> under the guise of "helping" us.

Webkatz, you hit the nail right on the head!

He's dead Jim-BINGO GAZINGO iL_weReo Computer Support 0 10-02-2010 03:42 AM
BINGO. Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz MCSE 11 02-11-2008 06:10 PM
bingo Tab Computer Support 3 01-26-2006 09:47 AM
moet je spreken over de bingo hennijdekruyff Computer Support 2 01-03-2006 12:44 PM

Advertisments