Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > A small camera with LCD?

A small camera with LCD?

Rene Ruppert

Hi,

for use in an RC plane I'm looking for a (very) small digital camera that is
equipped with an LCD so I can verify the taken pictures when I'm on the
field. Aiptek and Mustek build small cams (PenCam) but without display -
does anybody know of a small cam that fits my needs?

Thanks.

cu

Rene

Drifter

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:51:25 +0200, "Rene Ruppert" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>for use in an RC plane I'm looking for a (very) small digital camera that is
>equipped with an LCD so I can verify the taken pictures when I'm on the
>field. Aiptek and Mustek build small cams (PenCam) but without display -
>does anybody know of a small cam that fits my needs?

Aiptek Pocketcam "X"

Drifter
"I've been here, I've been there..."

no

"Drifter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:51:25 +0200, "Rene Ruppert" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >for use in an RC plane I'm looking for a (very) small digital camera that

is
> >equipped with an LCD so I can verify the taken pictures when I'm on the
> >field. Aiptek and Mustek build small cams (PenCam) but without display -
> >does anybody know of a small cam that fits my needs?

> Aiptek Pocketcam "X"

That camera is also an excellent upgrade for anyone with a Sigma.

Rene Ruppert

Hi,

> Aiptek Pocketcam "X"

Do you happen to know its dimensions and weight (without batteries)?

cu

Rene

Big Bill

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:20:29 +0200, "Rene Ruppert" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>> Aiptek Pocketcam "X"

>Do you happen to know its dimensions and weight (without batteries)?
>
>cu
>
>Rene

http://www.aiptek.com/products/digital/pkx.htm

Bill Funk