Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: [SI] Bowser's "local culture" shot

Re: [SI] Bowser's "local culture" shot

Orville Wright

"Bowzre" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<o2pBc.80277$eu.59083@attbi_s02>...

> A typical scene from my little town: Saturday morning, a kid's soccer
> tournament, and many families gather to cheer for the kids along the
> sideline, and socialize. Some fans aren't as enthusiastic, however...

http://www.pbase.com/image/30387255

What a joke. My 92 year old aunt takes better pictures with her Kodak
126 camera. This is even worse than your picture of the two fat guys
with the burned sausage.

http://www.pbase.com/image/29838500

Charles Schuler

Where are yours?

Orville Wright

"Charles Schuler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...

> Where are yours?

You have neither the liquidity nor the equity to afford one of my
images, Schulie. I get paid top dollar for my photography. This 'Local
Culture' collection couldn't be given away to clients of my caliber.
Money talks, bullshit walks, and these images have no vocal cords!

Charles Schuler

"Orville Wright" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> "Charles Schuler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...

> > Where are yours?

> You have neither the liquidity nor the equity to afford one of my
> images, Schulie. I get paid top dollar for my photography. This 'Local
> Culture' collection couldn't be given away to clients of my caliber.
> Money talks, bullshit walks, and these images have no vocal cords!

Yawn.

Shot to shot speed Tass Digital Photography 2 02-13-2006 07:52 PM
screen shot of a page in c# Saish ASP .Net 3 06-07-2005 06:44 PM
Faster SD card cuts shot-to-shot time bk Digital Photography 2 09-11-2004 04:11 AM
one shot process thomas VHDL 1 04-05-2004 06:48 AM
Sky from shot 1 with landscape from shot 2 John Russell Digital Photography 0 08-04-2003 07:08 AM

Advertisments