Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Treeview Populate event not firing

Treeview Populate event not firing

Ray Booysen

Hi all

I have a treeview which is bound to a sitemap. However, the Populate
event never fires. I'm wanting to add my custom menu items depending on
items in the sitemap and I was put onto this event to do this.

However, the event never fires.

Any help?

Regards
Ray