Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Bluetooth Dongle and Ixus 300

Bluetooth Dongle and Ixus 300

Rene Ruppert

Hi,

for a long time I've been using my Ixus 300 and load down pictures directly
in the Explorer. Now I've installed a Yakumo Bluetooth Dongle and the direct
access doesn't work anymore (Explorer crashes as soon as I press CTRL+C or
try to use the context menu on an image on the camera), though the XP
picture transfer still works.
Uninstalling the Bluetooth software solves the problem but I'd really like
to use my Bluetooth network.
All the latest drivers are installed...

Does anyone know the problem?

Thanks.