Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Trolls are not bots

Trolls are not bots

Mike Henly

Does that answer your question asshole?

Lionel

Kibo informs me that "Mike Henly" <(E-Mail Removed)>
stated that:

>Does that answer your question asshole?

Indeed. Because you're not as smart as most bots, stupid little
porno-troll.

adm

"Mike Henly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...

> Does that answer your question asshole?

You know, I don't even mind funny trolling, like Preddy, but this current
crop are just plain boring.

Kids these days......

Shane Baker

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:37:19 +0100, "adm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Mike Henly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>>
>> Does that answer your question asshole?

>You know, I don't even mind funny trolling, like Preddy, but this current
>crop are just plain boring.
>
>Kids these days......

Agreed. They must have the boredom threshold of a flat worm.

Shane Baker
______________________
Canberra, Australia

Ron

"Shane Baker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:37:19 +0100, "adm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >"Mike Henly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> >>
> >> Does that answer your question asshole?

> >You know, I don't even mind funny trolling, like Preddy, but this current
> >crop are just plain boring.
> >
> >Kids these days......

> Agreed. They must have the boredom threshold of a flat worm.
>

> Shane Baker

Well, you know, school is out now. So all those little nerds who were picked
on all year and couldn't fight back are now taking to their 'puters and
releasing all that pent up tension. We're seeing the result of their
repressed hostility. By putting in writing, every sexual act they can
fantasize about, they effectively live out what, most likely, they will
never experience in their lifetimes.

Ron

Ron Hunter

Ron wrote:

> "Shane Baker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:37:19 +0100, "adm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>>"Mike Henly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed) .com...

>>>You know, I don't even mind funny trolling, like Preddy, but this current
>>>crop are just plain boring.
>>>
>>>Kids these days......

>>Agreed. They must have the boredom threshold of a flat worm.
>>

>>Shane Baker

> Well, you know, school is out now. So all those little nerds who were picked
> on all year and couldn't fight back are now taking to their 'puters and
> releasing all that pent up tension. We're seeing the result of their
> repressed hostility. By putting in writing, every sexual act they can
> fantasize about, they effectively live out what, most likely, they will
> never experience in their lifetimes.
>
> Ron

Well, it's better than taking a 30.06, shotgun, and handguns to school
and blasting away. Sigh.

Do not feed the trolls or reply to spam Hal Fulton Ruby 0 09-06-2006 02:05 AM
Trolls or Microsoft Discussions? Ben MCSE 17 08-06-2004 10:05 PM
Trolls Doom MCSE 29 08-04-2004 05:33 PM
TROLLS: WORK THESE GROUPS HARD The Sperminator Digital Photography 4 02-20-2004 01:21 AM
Trolls put usenet to sleep Troll Killer Digital Photography 6 10-04-2003 02:28 PM

Advertisments