Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Fujifilm S7000

Fujifilm S7000

Paul

Should I or should I not buy this S7000. I am currently using Olympus C-3000
Zoom and need an upgrade. Fujifilm seem to be the cheapest for a 6mp camera.
Any comments and advice are most welcomed.

stewy

news:40d23a96$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Should I or should I not buy this S7000. I am currently using Olympus

C-3000
> Zoom and need an upgrade. Fujifilm seem to be the cheapest for a 6mp

camera.
> Any comments and advice are most welcomed.

Makes great pix. But make sure you condition the batteries otherwise they'll
quit REALLY quickly.

kevin

I have the s7000 and very happy with it
news:cb1rfm$dbm$(E-Mail Removed)...