Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Please take a look at my gallery and leave a comment?

Please take a look at my gallery and leave a comment?

Martin Elms

Please check out my picture gallery at http://www.mrx.no/MartinElms.html and
leave a comment on my photography.

ArtKramr

>Subject: Please take a look at my gallery and leave a comment?
>From: "Martin Elms" http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
>Date: 6/17/04 1:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time

Please my picture website and leave a comment. It has been viewed 55,000
times.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at: