Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Sigma SD10/Lenses Opinions

Sigma SD10/Lenses Opinions

Orville Wright

Hi. I am a proud Sigma SD10 owner.

I would like to state how incredible this camera is, as are all of the
available Sigma lenses. This camera and its lenses are superior to any
other manufacturer's in all respects. This camera contains the coveted
Foveon sensor which is the only sensor that records pixels in color.
The effective resolution on this camera is better than that of any
other digital SLR in production or dvelopment today. The Sigma SD10
and Sigma lenses are AWESOME!

I would love to hear some more positive feedback from other Sigma
owners/future owners.

Thanks.

-Orville

Peter File

> Hi. I am a proud Sigma SD10 owner.
>
> I would like to state how incredible this camera is, as are all of the
> available Sigma lenses. This camera and its lenses are superior to any
> other manufacturer's in all respects. This camera contains the coveted
> Foveon sensor which is the only sensor that records pixels in color.
> The effective resolution on this camera is better than that of any
> other digital SLR in production or dvelopment today. The Sigma SD10
> and Sigma lenses are AWESOME!
>
> I would love to hear some more positive feedback from other Sigma
> owners/future owners.

Are you the same guy responsible for 'The Sigma round the world tour' and
have only come up with one mediocre shot whilst spamming every photo related
newsgroup????

Richard Cockburn

"Peter File" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> Hi. I am a proud Sigma SD10 owner.
>>
>> I would like to state how incredible this camera is, as are all of
>> the available Sigma lenses. This camera and its lenses are superior
>> to any other manufacturer's in all respects. This camera contains the
>> coveted Foveon sensor which is the only sensor that records pixels in
>> color. The effective resolution on this camera is better than that of
>> any other digital SLR in production or dvelopment today. The Sigma
>> SD10 and Sigma lenses are AWESOME!
>>
>> I would love to hear some more positive feedback from other Sigma
>> owners/future owners.

> Are you the same guy responsible for 'The Sigma round the world tour'
> and have only come up with one mediocre shot whilst spamming every
> photo related newsgroup????

No. That was George Preddy. This is Steve Young...twenty times the jerk
Preddy is.

--
"Live fast. Die young." (Nikki Sixx)

-Richard Cockburn

MFP

Richard Cockburn wrote:
> "Peter File" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>>>Hi. I am a proud Sigma SD10 owner.
>>>
>>>I would like to state how incredible this camera is, as are all of
>>>the available Sigma lenses. This camera and its lenses are superior
>>>to any other manufacturer's in all respects. This camera contains the
>>>coveted Foveon sensor which is the only sensor that records pixels in
>>>color. The effective resolution on this camera is better than that of
>>>any other digital SLR in production or dvelopment today. The Sigma
>>>SD10 and Sigma lenses are AWESOME!
>>>
>>>I would love to hear some more positive feedback from other Sigma
>>>owners/future owners.

>>Are you the same guy responsible for 'The Sigma round the world tour'
>>and have only come up with one mediocre shot whilst spamming every
>>photo related newsgroup????

> No. That was George Preddy. This is Steve Young...twenty times the jerk
> Preddy is.

anyone get the feeling someone works for sigma?

Mark B.

"Peter File" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi. I am a proud Sigma SD10 owner.
> >
> > I would like to state how incredible this camera is, as are all of the
> > available Sigma lenses. This camera and its lenses are superior to any
> > other manufacturer's in all respects. This camera contains the coveted
> > Foveon sensor which is the only sensor that records pixels in color.
> > The effective resolution on this camera is better than that of any
> > other digital SLR in production or dvelopment today. The Sigma SD10
> > and Sigma lenses are AWESOME!
> >
> > I would love to hear some more positive feedback from other Sigma
> > owners/future owners.

> Are you the same guy responsible for 'The Sigma round the world tour' and
> have only come up with one mediocre shot whilst spamming every photo

related
> newsgroup????

More likely it was George Preddy.

Mark

TP

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Orville Wright) wrote:

>I would love to hear some more positive feedback from other Sigma
>owners/future owners.

Don't hold your breath.

Peter A. Stavrakoglou

"MFP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Richard Cockburn wrote:
> > "Peter File" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):

of

superior

the

pixels in

that of

Sigma

> >>Are you the same guy responsible for 'The Sigma round the world

tour'
> >>and have only come up with one mediocre shot whilst spamming every
> >>photo related newsgroup????

> > No. That was George Preddy. This is Steve Young...twenty times the

jerk
> > Preddy is.
> >

> anyone get the feeling someone works for sigma?

Ever get the feeling that you've been had?

Mick Sterbs

"Orville Wright" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi. I am a proud Sigma SD10 owner.

Your standards must be very low then; you are easily pleased.

> I would like to state how incredible this camera is, as are all of the

Did you mean incredibly bad there?

> available Sigma lenses. This camera and its lenses are superior to any
> other manufacturer's in all respects. This camera contains the coveted
> Foveon sensor which is the only sensor that records pixels in color.
> The effective resolution on this camera is better than that of any
> other digital SLR in production or dvelopment today. The Sigma SD10
> and Sigma lenses are AWESOME!

And the staggering depth of your idiocy is awesome.

> I would love to hear some more positive feedback from other Sigma
> owners/future owners.

You might wait for quite some time.

Zebedee

Aww... did mummy buy you a Sigma for your birthday?

Chris

Um...why would you expect to be hearing feedback from someone who is a
"future" owner? They can't comment on what they don't have.

Well, contrary to contemporary newsgroup history, of course.

No, I'm not bashing Sigma.