Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Where to get Photo books printed?

Where to get Photo books printed?

C.S.

I'm looking for a place that I can get books of my photo's printed. I
know there is mypublisher.com but is there another source? A place
that does short runs?

Savidge4

>I'm looking for a place that I can get books of my photo's printed. I
>know there is mypublisher.com but is there another source? A place
>that does short runs?

the only other service I am aware of is http://www.imagestation.com it appears
to be about the same thing, with a few added choices

hope that helps

Ron Risman

Hi,

Clubphoto does spiral bound books that are incredible in quality. I've
never used imagestation.com or mypublisher.com although their books look
great as well. I ordered a book from Clubphoto of 60 photos and it arrived
within 3 days and the quality truly impressed me.

Ron Risman
http://www.cameratown.com

"C.S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> I'm looking for a place that I can get books of my photo's printed. I
> know there is mypublisher.com but is there another source? A place
> that does short runs?

Design Patterns Books and Best Practices Books. Luis Esteban Valencia ASP .Net 4 07-01-2005 07:29 AM
Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
exchange MCSD books for security books MCSD Frank MCSE 0 01-12-2004 12:17 AM
Finished Courses, Selecting Books for Exam Preparation (List of Books) Mac MCSD 2 12-17-2003 01:48 PM

Advertisments