Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Electronic view finder in Kodak Dx 6490

Electronic view finder in Kodak Dx 6490

zxcvar

Greetings! Kodak Dx6490 has a good thing in EVF. If one takes the eye
off from viewfinder for about 15 seconds, EVF turns off. This is a
very good thing in 99% of the time. It saves the charge in the
battery. But some time, I wish I can turn off this system for action
scenes because the camera takes few seconds to turn on when one looks
through the view finder again. Is it possible to do this? With thanks.

Pete

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> ,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote

> Greetings! Kodak Dx6490 has a good thing in EVF. If one takes the eye
> off from viewfinder for about 15 seconds, EVF turns off. This is a
> very good thing in 99% of the time. It saves the charge in the
> battery. But some time, I wish I can turn off this system for action
> scenes because the camera takes few seconds to turn on when one looks
> through the view finder again. Is it possible to do this? With thanks.

Yes - by selecting the rear screen. Alternatively select burst mode.