Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > predictions on the nesxt big photo weblog?

predictions on the nesxt big photo weblog?

jennyklawler

Fotolog has been the giant of photo blogs. It is now too slow, and too
unorganized. I am looking for the best of the photo blogs and want
opinions (on the worst as well. Anybody have thoughts on sites such as
razziphoto, photosleeve, photothru, fotopages,imageevent, smugmug or
pixagogo? Cureently my number 1 choice and the David that I predict
will take over the goliath is FotoAmigo at http://www.fotoamigo.com.
This database/website is good old fashioned "user friendly" free for
basics and the cheapest around for all the bells and whistles. It is
searchable by keyword and category and encourages niche social
networking through its category driven design. It seems to be both a
digital posting site as well as a full blown community weblog,
including everything from online writing to political cartooning. Well
does anyone have thoughts on any other sites out there or predictions
on which photo blog will be the next fotolog?

Tony Spadaro

Spam is Spam -- don't spam any more. It won't get you any business and
will make you some enemies.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
"jennyklawler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
?