Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > infrared photography

infrared photography

PhAnTOmaS

any action for photoshop to simulate infrared photos?
Made one but sky is still too bright

What kind filter need to buy? Seems everyone buy HOYA R72

My camera is a fuji s602z

B.A.S.

PhAnTOmaS wrote:

> any action for photoshop to simulate infrared photos?

I've tried most of them, but none really come close to the real thing
(ie, an actual IR photo). I use a R72 with my D70, and am happy with the
results.

B.A.S.

stewy

"PhAnTOmaS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> any action for photoshop to simulate infrared photos?
> Made one but sky is still too bright
>
> What kind filter need to buy? Seems everyone buy HOYA R72
>

> My camera is a fuji s602z

I assume the 602z has the same lens as a S7000. You'll need an extension
too. Go for a 55mm filter as this is more-or-less the most common filter
size.