Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photo paper

Photo paper

Mark Steward

I have some photo paper I need to dispose of. I put them on ebay under Epsom
rather than Epson! If you search for 10X15 you will find it.

www.ebay.co.uk

Mark

Tony Spadaro

What a complete idiot - Not only ebay spam but Off topic ebay spam.

Ebay abuse

Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

UseNet SPAM policy:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

Be sure to include all headers.

add a complaint to

http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
The Improved Links Pages are at
"Mark Steward" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message >

larrylook

"Mark Steward" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eOoxc.339$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> I have some photo paper I need to dispose of. I put them on ebay under

Epsom
> rather than Epson! If you search for 10X15 you will find it.
>
> www.ebay.co.uk
>
> Mark

Sorry about your mistake. Many here have an interest in photo paper, since
this is a discussion group which is very relevant to photo paper - so I
think you've reached the right place. Hopefully your post will have some
positive results for you. Some may not be sympathetic to your
misfortune - but hey this is Usenet. I wish you the best of luck - we all
make an occasional typo now and then.

DJ

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 20:12:13 +0100, "Mark Steward" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I have some photo paper I need to dispose of. I put them on ebay under Epsom
>rather than Epson! If you search for 10X15 you will find it.
>
>www.ebay.co.uk
>
>Mark

Ideal for printing equestrian photos.

Donald Gray

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 22:11:04 GMT, "Tony Spadaro"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>What a complete idiot - Not only ebay spam but Off topic ebay spam.
>
>Ebay abuse
>
>Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:
>http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html
>
>UseNet SPAM policy:
>http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html
>
>Be sure to include all headers.
>
>add a complaint to
>(E-Mail Removed)

Oooooo , a netcop.
--
Donald Gray
www.odcombe.demon.co.uk

TheNewsGuy

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 21:31:01 -0400, "larrylook" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>> I have some photo paper I need to dispose of. I put them on ebay under

>Epsom
>> rather than Epson!

Looks like a lot of people in the UK call it "EPSOM" and I am not
including the Salt or the Derby listings. LOL!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+ The News Guy(Mike) - Seinfeld Lists
+ (two mirrored sites)
+ http://membres.lycos.fr/tnguym
+ http://waveprohosting.com/tnguym

Tony Spadaro

Advertising is not allowed - read the charter before you give out stupid
advice.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto