Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Dimage Z2 click on video?

Dimage Z2 click on video?

Kimberlee

Our home burned in April; we lost everything, including our Minolta Dimage
Z1.
I've picked up some yard sale items here and there and plan to sell them on
Ebay to "finance" a new camera.
While pittering recently, I saw the Z2; does anyone know whether it "clicks"
when filming video as did the Z1?
TIA.
~Kimberlee

gmr2048

Sorry to hear about your home, that really sucks.

I have the Z2 and have only done a small amount with video, but I did
not notict any "clicks". I have heard from other users that the
autofocus zoom lens sounds are picked up when recording video, so
perhaps that's what you were hearing?

-gary