Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > photo sense

photo sense

Neil

Hi all

new site built needing members to make a good community.

photo sense is a site that has an international following. we have members
all over the world. we offer competitions, free galleries, forums and much
more. we also now own a web hosting company where you can get a gallery
online for only 5

Check us out
www.photo-sense.co.uk