Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > I'm Considering a Website, Have You Ever Seen Similar Options?

I'm Considering a Website, Have You Ever Seen Similar Options?

Meldon

Has anyone seen any of these options for an artist or gallery site and your
thoughts please?

- Licensing levels for images
- Commissioned sales available to anyone
- Allow other artists to display their work for free

Licensing levels where the most expensive license is ownership of the
original image by someone other than the author. The next expensive level
is, a license to limit print editions.

Commissioned sales of 20% to anyone who gets a sale on prints, or licenses.

Free gallery for other artists. 25% commission on sales applies (5% for
gallery!).

Thoughts? Criticisms? Straight-jacket rentals?