Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > S1 IS Sample Gallery

S1 IS Sample Gallery

Lisa Horton

I've made a gallery of S1 IS sample photos. Just random stuff, but they
illustrate why I like this camera so much. Comments are, as always,
welcome.

http://www.pbase.com/lhp

Lisa

Phil Wheeler

Nice shots. Add some indoor low shutter speed shots to showcase the IS!

Phil

Lisa Horton wrote:

> I've made a gallery of S1 IS sample photos. Just random stuff, but they
> illustrate why I like this camera so much. Comments are, as always,
> welcome.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/lhp
>
> Lisa

John McWilliams

Phil Wheeler wrote:

> Nice shots. Add some indoor low shutter speed shots to showcase the IS!
>
> Phil
>
> Lisa Horton wrote:
>
>> I've made a gallery of S1 IS sample photos. Just random stuff, but they
>> illustrate why I like this camera so much. Comments are, as always,
>> welcome.
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/lhp

Some great textures esp. in the "Plants" shot.
--
John McWilliams