Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Looking for Canon A75 photo gallery: sample pics

Looking for Canon A75 photo gallery: sample pics

Mark

Hello,

I am looking for some galleries from people who have posted their pictures using the A75 and other cameras.
What are some common galleries/web sites?

Thanks

Terence Gui

http://www.pbase.com/cameras/canon/powershot_a75

I'm also a new owner of an A75 (as well as digital photography in general),
and I've just started a small gallery of picturs I've taken so far:

http://www.pbase.com/auriga_m38/credit_river

Terence

Hello,

I am looking for some galleries from people who have posted their pictures
using the A75 and other cameras.
What are some common galleries/web sites?

Thanks

---

Martik

Hello,

I am looking for some galleries from people who have posted their pictures
using the A75 and other cameras.
What are some common galleries/web sites?

Here's a forum dedicated to the powershot series:

http://forums.powershot-a.com/

Mark

thanks and nice pics!

:
: I'm also a new owner of an A75 (as well as digital photography in general),
: and I've just started a small gallery of picturs I've taken so far:
:
: http://www.pbase.com/auriga_m38/credit_river
:
: Terence
:
: >"Mark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
: news:8Iywc.682946$Ig.208104@pd7tw2no...
: Hello,
:
: I am looking for some galleries from people who have posted their pictures
: using the A75 and other cameras.
: What are some common galleries/web sites?
:
: Thanks
:
: