Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon 300D sample macro shots....where?

Canon 300D sample macro shots....where?

welder63

can anyone point me to any websites that contain macro shots from the canon
300D,

much appreciated,

Sparky.

Charles Schuler

"welder63" <@(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> can anyone point me to any websites that contain macro shots from the

canon
> 300D,
>
> much appreciated,
>
> Sparky.

There are a couple at
https://home.comcast.net/~charlessch...ome.html-.html

Mikey S.

I have a few here
http://photo.mike721.com/gallery/treebuds
and here
http://photo.mike721.com/gallery/springs

300D and Canon 100 mm F 2.8 Macro Lens.
I am very happy with this combination.

--

Mikey S.
http://www.mike721.com

"welder63" <@(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> can anyone point me to any websites that contain macro shots from the

canon
> 300D,
>
> much appreciated,
>
> Sparky.

The Black Sheep

"welder63" <@(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> can anyone point me to any websites that contain macro shots from

the canon
> 300D,

Digital Rebel (300D) and Sigma 50mm f/2.8 1:1 Macro EX

http://photo.patcroteau.com/_gallery/tulips2
http://photo.patcroteau.com/_gallery/caterpillarmacro
http://photo.patcroteau.com/_gallery/tulips1
http://photo.patcroteau.com/_gallery/SpringHome2004
http://photo.patcroteau.com/_gallery/CanOpenerMacro

Some of these are macros and close-ups with the kit lens (Canon EF-S
18-55m)

http://photo.patcroteau.com/_gallery/scitech2
http://photo.patcroteau.com/_gallery...e-And-Personal

Georgette Preddy

"welder63" <@(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<teowc.481$QF.106@newsfe6-win>...
> can anyone point me to any websites that contain macro shots from the canon
> 300D,

Macro? How about any full size shot? You won't find any posted
anywhere because the image quality of these Canon DSLRs is so bad when
posted full size.

Canon has 2 or 3 mediocre full size shots posted as demos, they're
blurry.

> much appreciated,

I'd love to see if you actually get a response which includes a 6MP
shot.

JohnJ

Georgette Preddy wrote:
> Macro? How about any full size shot? You won't find any posted
> anywhere because the image quality of these Canon DSLRs is so bad when
> posted full size.
>
> Canon has 2 or 3 mediocre full size shots posted as demos, they're
> blurry.

To those unfamiliar with George/Georgette Preddy, please ignore his
postings. If you read other postings by him you will find that
he, for some reason, has a fetish against Canon. He is also
extraordinarily pro Sigma/Foveon.

John McWilliams

The person posting under the name of George or Georgette Preddy (and
other pseudonyms) has an ungrounded but zealous faith that current
implementation of the Foveon chip is superior to all other chip
technologies. He will cite portions of reviews to ostensibly support his
claims, and will repeat, ad naseum, complete lines of out-of-context
material.

His claims may well be ignored, or at the very least verified since most
of them are extreme distortions and some are out and out fabrications."

Moreover, "Mr." "Preddy" has claimed to be a photographer (pro!), but
cannot bring himself to post a single picture with EXIF info that he
shot himself, in spite of repeated requests and challenges to do so.

Apparently he loathes anything related to Canon and loves everything
about Sigma cameras and lenses. His "claims" may be ignored, and he is
doing Sigma, and anyone related to the Foveon chip, no good at all by
arousing ire, increasing the N/S ratio, and generally spamming this
newsgroup.

--
John McWilliams