Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Breathing Life Into Older Computers

Breathing Life Into Older Computers

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

" Many people in the information technology world collect computers like I do. Taking a quick inventory of computers I have I noticed that there are rather older computers that aren't being utilized for anything. Linux can easily breathe life into that old hunk of junk collecting dust in your closet. Find out how... "

Link: http://www.aselabs.com/articles.php?id=185

Its unconstitutional...like a tax on breathing §nühw¤£f Computer Support 37 12-28-2009 09:55 PM
OT: breathing The Cut Of His Jib MCSE 2 04-27-2006 11:38 PM
Website displays older version from different computers. 2812837@gmail.com Computer Support 6 12-09-2005 04:16 AM
Breathing Color papers for Epson printers Ray Paseur Digital Photography 1 03-04-2005 01:51 PM

Advertisments