Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > DVD SLIDE SHOW

DVD SLIDE SHOW

silvio

I"m planning on making pictures to DVD slide show and transfer VHS movie to
DVD..what software would be the most appropriate for this kind of project./? I
mean what DVD burner hardware and what software program...if anybody have
similar situation or computer please advise me.

thanks..please email me.

Andrew

On 02 Jun 2004 04:28:14 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (silvio) wrote:

>thanks..please email me.

Write here, read here.
--
Andrew. To email unscramble (E-Mail Removed) & remove spamtrap.

John McWilliams

silvio wrote:

> I"m planning on making pictures to DVD slide show and transfer VHS movie to
> DVD..what software would be the most appropriate for this kind of project./? I
> mean what DVD burner hardware and what software program...if anybody have
> similar situation or computer please advise me.
>
> thanks..please email me.

A Macintosh comes with all you need for this, but I presume you have a
PC. Please state what you do have, and expect all replies and
suggestions to come via the NG, not E-mail.

--
John McWilliams

Larry Miller

To transfer VHS to DVD you will need some sort of analog to digital
converter. I personally have an Adaptec VideOH! converter. Pinnacle Systems
also has their Dazzle Video Creator 120. Both are very good but the revies I
read said that the picture quality of the Adaptec was better.

As far as software goes, I use the Sonic MyDVD software that came with the
Adaptec. However, Roxio Eacy CD & DVD Creator si also very good.

Hope this helps.