Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozilla resource site for newbie needed

Mozilla resource site for newbie needed

Doug Chadduck

any equivelant to holgermetzger site for mozilla questions on the basics?
Would like to switch vertical lines on message "replies" back to old >>>
Have vague remembrance for Netscape but haven't a clue for mozilla.
A good basic resource site for my bookmark folder would be great.
Thanks

Leonidas Jones

Doug Chadduck wrote:
> any equivelant to holgermetzger site for mozilla questions on the basics?
> Would like to switch vertical lines on message "replies" back to old >>>
> Have vague remembrance for Netscape but haven't a clue for mozilla.
> A good basic resource site for my bookmark folder would be great.
> Thanks

Almost all of Holger's tips will work equally well on Mozilla.,
including the quoting tip.

Lee

gwtc

Doug Chadduck wrote:

> any equivelant to holgermetzger site for mozilla questions on the basics?
> Would like to switch vertical lines on message "replies" back to old >>>
> Have vague remembrance for Netscape but haven't a clue for mozilla.
> A good basic resource site for my bookmark folder would be great.
> Thanks

Netscape IS Mozilla. Net 7.2 is actually Moz 1.7.1, only in disguise.
The only differences is the Netscape branded name, AOL IM, Netscape
Webmail Access and a few other Netscape/AOL stuff. Whatever you can
do in Net you can also do in Moz. Whenever you see the word Netscape,
just substitute it for the word Mozilla and you've got it.

Netscape 8 is based on the program Firefox, and FF is based on Mozilla.

Doug Chadduck

gwtc wrote:
> Doug Chadduck wrote:
>
>> any equivelant to holgermetzger site for mozilla questions on the basics?
>> Would like to switch vertical lines on message "replies" back to old >>>
>> Have vague remembrance for Netscape but haven't a clue for mozilla.
>> A good basic resource site for my bookmark folder would be great.
>> Thanks

> Netscape IS Mozilla. Net 7.2 is actually Moz 1.7.1, only in disguise.
> The only differences is the Netscape branded name, AOL IM, Netscape
> Webmail Access and a few other Netscape/AOL stuff. Whatever you can do
> in Net you can also do in Moz. Whenever you see the word Netscape, just
> substitute it for the word Mozilla and you've got it.
>
> Netscape 8 is based on the program Firefox, and FF is based on Mozilla.

Wasn't sure if someone hadn't updated yet adding in all the Mozilla
extras. Will keep whittling on it here. Got another question so will
start a new thread. Thanks gwtc and LJ