Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > CF to Smartdisk?

CF to Smartdisk?

Jim Waggener

Is there a device that will, via cable or otherwise, convert a Compact Flash
card to Smartdisk?
I have a Sony TV that will accept a Smartdisk but not CF.

Thanks

Marius

The solution could be using a SyncBox
(http://www.macally.com/new/new_syncbox.html ). It should connect any
combination of USB-storage-units for copying.
Be aware of the necessity of powersupply for some units!

An other brand unit: 2Copy2.

Cheers

Marius

Marius

In the suggestion I gave before, I assumed you wished to transfer on
location.
Of cause you can use youre PC for connecting your SmartDisk with a CF-card
in a cardreader

Marius