Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Thermaltake Big Water SE @ ThinkComputers.org

Thermaltake Big Water SE @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “Water/Liquid cooling is becoming more and more popular, and has become something that is not just for the hardcore overclocker or enthusiast anymore. Many companies have come out with all in one water cooling solutions that don't require much skill to assemble. We all know the name Thermaltake, they are one of the leading PC cooling manufacturers today, and they are constantly looking for ways to improve their products. Today for review I have the Big Water SE, all in one water cooling system, adding to Thermaltake’s award winning line up of quality cooling products.”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...reviews&id=287