Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Compare

Compare

Georgette Preddy

Lionel

Kibo informs me that http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Georgette Preddy)
stated that:

>http://www.pbase.com/image/200[*SLAP!*]

Are either of those photos yours, Preddiot?

JohnJ

Georgette Preddy wrote:

> http://www.pbase.com/image/20042282/original
> http://www.pbase.com/image/23843252/original

To those familiar with pbase and are rational, you'll know that
anybody can post photos whether amateur or professional and those
images are not an indication of quality of equipment.

To those unfamiliar with George/Georgette Preddy, please ignore his
postings. If you read other postings by him you will find that
he, for some reason, has a fetish against Canon. He is also
extraordinarily pro Sigma/Foveon.

Mick Sterbs

"Georgette Preddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> http://www.pbase.com/image/
> http://www.pbase.com/image/

Let's have a look at something produced by the Preddy halfwit with his Sigma
"camera":
http://www.pbase.com/image/29304545

You'll note from the quality there that Preddy really really knows what it's
talking about.

gsum

Wow, a poor photograph taken with a Canon. You can do that with
a Hasselblad, Leica, Nikon or Contax. The real question is - Can
you take a good photograph with a Sigma?

Graham

"Georgette Preddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> http://www.pbase.com/image/20042282/original
> http://www.pbase.com/image/23843252/original

Lionel

Kibo informs me that "gsum" <(E-Mail Removed)> stated that:

>Wow, a poor photograph taken with a Canon. You can do that with
>a Hasselblad, Leica, Nikon or Contax. The real question is - Can
>you take a good photograph with a Sigma?

And if so, where are the Preddiot's good photographs?

Charles Schuler

http://nordicgroup.us/sigma/

Ray Fischer

Georgette Preddy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>http://www.pbase.com/image/20042282/original
>http://www.pbase.com/image/23843252/original

How special Doctored photos in a desperate attempt to make a Sigma
look good.

--
Ray Fischer
(E-Mail Removed)

Compare 2 arrays consisting of hashes Frodo Larik Perl 1 05-30-2004 05:02 PM
How to compare strings Thomas Reinemann VHDL 0 05-27-2004 02:24 PM
compare unsigned Matthias Alles VHDL 1 05-14-2004 03:14 PM
Compare pairs of bits between two slv's ? Tony Benham VHDL 3 11-02-2003 12:29 PM
Perl Newbie: compare two files contents with same pattern YC Perl 1 08-13-2003 10:42 PM

Advertisments