Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > slightly off topic of digital but still about batteries!

slightly off topic of digital but still about batteries!

I just bought a Energizer charger & rechargeable.
just wanted to know if they are usually ready to go or if I should charge
them first?
thanks

Charlie Self

J asks:

>I just bought a Energizer charger & rechargeable.
>just wanted to know if they are usually ready to go or if I should charge
>them first?

Charge them. If they're NiMH, expect to need to charge them again pretty
quickly, too. IME, it takes at least 3 charges to get them up to full capacity.

Charlie Self
"Bore, n.: A person who talks when you wish him to listen." Ambrose Bierce, The
Devil's Dictionary